Saturday, February 26, 2011

Watashiwa Aya-san desu...

Again, another drama tonight. This time it is Japanese drama, 1 litre of tears. Tears, really, this drama is all about tears. And I can't stop crying, it is just too touched and sad that I can't control myself. I keep imagine if I were in Aya's shoes. How could I be like her? Am I be able to endure it? Am I be able to keep smiling? Am I be able to not really think of those eyes that look at me heartlessly? Am I be able to not make my parents, my family sad as well? Am I?? I don't think so. Because I know who I am. I'm not that gentle, I'm not that strong. I knew it. When I was diagnosed with Tuberculosis (TB), I always mad at people. I always sighing, I always and never be thankful that at least the disease can be cured. I always feel dissatisfaction of myself. I hate myself all the time. I hate when people keeps distant with me, they were like going further from me. I.... and the lists go on, all those negative things. I'll never be like aya and I am proud of her. She was really a strong woman who has the strongest soul, strongest heart. This drama teaches ma a lot. A lot of life lessons, how to be patient, strong, kind to others, tolerate, humble, honest...everything. Thanks Aya for that. From her, I learn something useful. Arigato....
This drama is actually based on the true story of Aya, and she was the real Aya...




And these are the stars in the drama.... 1 litre of tears..... Aishiteru... They acted soooo real!









I wish I could be like her one day.....So that when I'm gone, everybody will remember me from how I look at the world, how I react about everything. And I hope that I can give lessons to others too. Hopefully, InsyaAllah. Got to go. Bye2!! Assalamualaikum..... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment