Thursday, February 24, 2011

Long time no see!!!



Hi there readers!! Seems like it's quite a long time I haven't written anything in my blog. I don't know, maybe I'm just purposely abandon u my blog, my bad....sorry, mianhae....


So, what shall i talk about in this entry?? Our glorious Malaysian Night 2011 (Mnight) had already passed and all of us did it very very well. Everyone contributed, it was a blessing....Alhamdulillah....The, followed by assignments, my life seems like filled with loads of works...ececeh....hehe...Is that an excuse Ira?? Haishh, it's not good okay...Hmm, now I'm watching Changmin's drama, Paradise Ranch, 파라다이스 목장 . It is so indescribable...I don't know, I just like it. Although the rating is not that high as compared to Sungkyunkwan Scandal or Dream High, I still think that this drama is worthed watching. Changmin has grown up a lot. He is matured, man. Beautiful, sexy, good shape, fair complexion...he is just nearly perfect...wah, I'm in love....Sorry Yoochun, only for a while okay. I wanna love him again like before, just for a while.....It's actually a drama about a divorced couple who accidentally reunite in Jeju Island (due to some business reasons, of course). Da Ji, the heroin, has already fell in love with another ahjusshi, Yun Ho and he is quite handsome..(but uri Changmin is much much more handsome...hehe). And the story goes on.............. Now, it seems like Changmin still loves Da Ji and he is really concerned about her, about her feeling, about her relationship. Although he remind Da Ji not to mind each other's private life over and over again, yet, he is the one who still interferes Da Ji's life..Isn't that cute???? Hehe.... Here are some pictures of them in the drama....
















By the way, the song for my blog is actually one of the official soundtrack (OST) of this drama....Have you listened to it?? Is it nice?? I really love it. It is a song by Yesung from Super Junior. His voice is so heart-melting, so touching and nearly makes me cry each time I listen to it. I definitely can't wait for the progression of this story. Go Han Dong Joo!! Go Lee Da Ji!! Chngmin-ah, SARANGHAEYO!! Ok then, c ya in the next entry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment