Saturday, October 16, 2010

uk life = excited!!

hey my bloggie....My first post and my first ever new life in United Kingdom. It is beyond my words to describe how I felt during my 2 weeks life here. Everything is nice. Perfect. But only one thing that until now I still can't tolerate. The weather!! It's so cold that I feel like I'm kind of freezing right now. Yea, when I first came here, I felt like walking in a fridge..But now, it' s like sitting, running, sleeping in a freezer..So cold and I keep having running nose, don't know how to stop it. This will become even worse since the winter is not yet coming. It'll become colder, colder n colder day by day...huhu, I'm aware of that n I also aware that my tissue stock is running low! Hmm, have to grab boxes of boxes of tissue..Huhuhu..
Done with the weather..

Hmm, let's talk about my hostel. I stay in Tocil, it's on campus. It's near to the Student Union and also my classes. Fuhh, thank God, I have no problem about the distance and also my waking up time..hehe...But that's not a reason for me to wake up late...I'm a discipline girl, remember?? Hahaha!!! My flatmates are all kind and most of them are Britain. Kind of difficult to catch up in the conversation and sometimes I'm totally lost!!The accent is out of my imagination. It's difficult, man! But they understand that I'm not use to their accent, so, when they talk to me, they slow down their talking pace...I'm grateful (blest, blest...) But there is one boy or most appropriately a big big man named Nick, have never talked to me, never even say hi...isshhh, feels like want to punch his head, right at his nose...hahaha(evil laugh..) It's okay, since I'm a good person, there r sometimes that I say hi to him...hehe...Forget about that... I have 7 flatmates; Nick, Ben (he stays in front of my room, hehe...), Dan, Louise, Tia, Justin, Val, but just now I saw Chinese girls...Are they my flatmates too??? Have never seen them..Whatever...

Let's continue again later... See ya!!

1 comment: