Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sungkyunkwan Scandal!!!


Oh my God!!!! I screamed my heart out loud watching this Korean drama series, Sungkyunkwan Sacandal!!!!!! The plots are soo brilliant and it doesn't frustrate me at all!! Micky Yoochun or even better if I called him as Park Yoochun(in more traditional way..^_^) is one of the greatest actor and I'm sure he will become a really an idol in acting....He can do well in all parts and not be forgotten the other actors as well....Park Min Young, Yoo Ah In, Song Joong Ki...(wow!!round of applause for them!!brilliant!!) I'd watched this movie till the end, yet, I still want more...I still want to see all of them acting together and maybe in a more complicated situation...Waarghh...I'll be the one who always supporting it then!! Haa, btw, maybe I should buy the DVD of this drama...Huhu, soooo cute.....Love it....(Saranghaeyo!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment